Pacifica Del Mar Vintner Dinner to benefit Del Mar village revitalization
The Del Mar Village Association & Pacifica Vintner Dinner will be held Feb. 29, from 6-8 p.m. at Pacifica Del Mar, Private Reserve Room, 1555 Camino Del Mar | Del Mar Plaza.
The event features four exclusive food and wine pairings. Held in the Private Reserve Room, the evening offers a fine dining experience showcasing the talents of Pacifica’s Executive Chef, Mark Bolton, and featuring wine pairings from some of the finest California and New Zealand vineyards.
Proceeds to benefit the revitalization of the village of Del Mar. A portion of the ticket price is tax deductible as a charitable contribution.
Email DMVA at email@example.com for ticket purchase or questions. Or visit www.delmarmainstreet.com.
- Del Mar Village Association invites all to One Last Taste at the Track
- Del Mar: Community review next phase of village revitalization
- Celebrate season at Del Mar Village Association’s Summer Solstice event
- Del Mar to hold workshop, open houses on Village revitalization
- Friends Of Revitalization launches website for Village improvement effort
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=31728