Del Mar Mesa planning board to hold elections
Del Mar Mesa Community Planning Board elections will be held from 6:45 to 7:30 p.m., immediately before the board’s regular Thursday, March 8, meeting at the Carmel Valley Library on Townsgate Drive. Three resident seats are up for re-election, and those seat holders will seek re-election: Quadrant 3 (southeast Del Mar Mesa and Duck Pond Ranch — Board chair Gary Levitt); Quadrant 2 (Bougainvillea and the preserve) — board member Lisa Ross; and Quadrant 1 (all property north of the Grand Del Mar Resort and the western end of the mesa) — board member Trey Nolan. The Grand Del Mar Resort representative seat is also up for re-election — board member Prabodh Patel.
- Del Mar Mesa planning board election results in
- Voter turnout low in planning board elections
- Carmel Valley: Del Mar Mesa community planning board votes to keep Del Mar Mesa within District One
- Carmel Valley planning board elections coming up
- Torrey Pines Community Planning Board seeks candidates for March elections
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=31930