Work at Home Business Expo at Del Mar Fairgrounds
The Work at Home Business (WaHB) Expo is returning to San Diego for the second straight year, featuring a wider range of business model opportunities and offering participants expert advice on the ins and outs of starting and running their own home-based business. Attendants of this year’s expo will have the chance to meet with dozens of home-based business exhibitors and hear from some of the region’s best business minds.
The WaHB Expo will be held at the Del Mar Fairgrounds on Saturday, March 3, from 10 a.m.-5 p.m., and Sunday, March 4, from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Purchase your tickets online in advance to receive a discount price of $8. Tickets will also be available at the door for $10, or a two-day pass for $15. Active duty military with ID and children under 12 receive free admission.
For more information, visit www.wahbexpo.com, or contact show producer Derek Romo at Derek@wahbexpo.com.
- Work at Home Business Expo coming to Del Mar Fairgrounds
- Annual Spring Home/Garden Show to be held at Del Mar Fairgrounds
- Wild West Expo rides into fairgrounds next weekend
- Fall Home/Garden Show coming to Del Mar Fairgrounds Sept. 16-18
- Del Mar ‘Head to Toe’ Women’s expo to feature fashion, fun, TV stars
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=31975