Del Mar Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary to hold fundraiser at En Fuego Cantina
En Fuego and the Del Mar Unit of Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary are partnering on a fundraising event for the entire month of March.
The girls of the Del Mar Unit will be kicking off the month with an event in the wine bar, La Tienda Cantina, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on March 7. Through the “En Fuego Gives” program, 10 percent of all food and beverage sales for the evening will be donated to Rady Children’s Hospital – San Diego. In addition, for the entire month of March, 1$ will be donated to the hospital, for every Miracle Taco ordered. En Fuego and La Tienda are Miracle Makers, individuals or groups who hold fundraising events for Rady Children’s, raising at least $500 annually.
The Del Mar Unit of Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary recently announced its upcoming fundraiser, “Heard it Through Grapevine.” The social gathering on March 7 is to raise awareness about autism and publicize the unit’s upcoming event. This year marks the 51st anniversary of the Wine Taste and they are bringing it back to the Del Mar Plaza on Wednesday, May 30. Join in an evening of fabulous food, beer and wine tastings from local restaurants at the plaza. In addition to the tastings, an amazing live auction and live music, all in support of the Autism Discovery Institute at Rady Children’s Hospital – San Diego.
Stop by En Fuego Cantina during the month of March and order Miracle Tacos for the whole family, and you will help a child. And that is always a very special kind of miracle. For more information on the Del Mar Unit and its upcoming events, please visit www.rchadelmar.org. or call Mary Reynolds at 858-361-9726.
- Del Mar Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary to hold fundraiser at En Fuego Cantina
- Carmel Valley Unit of Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary to host ‘Spring Boutique 2012’ March 6 at CRUSH
- Carmel Valley Unit of Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary to host Sounds of Hope benefit
- Sounds of Hope concerts benefits Rady Children’s Hospital’s Autism Discovery Institute
- Carmel Valley Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary Unit gets U2 tribute band to provide Sounds of Hope
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=32207