Opinion: Spare us from newbie’s political experiments
If newbie resident John Cox is so enamored with the New Hampshire’s state legislature he should move there and spare us from his self-aggrandizing political experiments.
His stated goal of creating “neighborhood” assembly districts and relaxing rules for the political initiative process will place even more control in the hands of special interest groups.
The end result of this experiment will be an more fractured state government serving minority special interests at the local level… no doubt including those who can afford to spend their days slamming tennis balls and swinging golf clubs.
Perhaps he should sign on as a special consultant to One Paseo.
- Spare us from newbie’s political experiments
- Opinion: Del Mar Union School District should stop using taxpayer-funded resources for politics
- Opinion: Destruction of Democrat signs must stop
- Opinion: Get out of our lives, government
- Bud’s Corner: Time for a political divorce
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=32226