Bilingual educator, author and entertainer to perform at Solana Beach school
Jose-Luis Orozco, award-winning bilingual educator, author and entertainer, will perform at Skyline Elementary School on Thursday, March 15, at 6 p.m.
The event will provide no-cost family entertainment featuring music that will “make your kids sing, dance, clap and laugh all while learning basic language and literacy skills that engage them in an interactive music experience.”
The event will be held at the Skyline Activity Center, 606 Lomas Santa Fe Drive, Solana Beach, 92075. For more information, call 858-794-3600.
- Fundraiser to benefit Solana Beach bilingual tutoring organization
- Solana Beach Ball benefits two elementary schools
- Banyan Tree center opening in Solana Beach
- Solana Beach Library to feature local author Woodrow Wilson at next ‘Friends Night Out’
- Seminar offered to help parents assist children with learning
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=32279