Beginning Mandarin classes offered at Del Mar Library
Beginning Mandarin classes are offered Tuesday afternoons from 2-3 p.m. at the Del Mar Library’s Community Room. The program is for all ages and is taught by a native speaker. Learn the basics for use at home and for traveling.
For more information, call 858-755-1666 or visit www.sdcl.org.
- Del Mar library is the place to be this summer
- Joy Giver training classes offered
- Teen driver safety classes offered for free in Carlsbad
- San Diego County library wants to hear your story
- Classes to boost brain power offered
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=32446