Spring fashion luncheon benefit to be held at Flavor Del Mar
On Wednesday, March 28, at 11:30 a.m., Del Mar Plaza will present a spring fashion preview luncheon at Flavor Del Mar atop Del Mar Plaza. The community is invited to celebrate the season while enjoying a delectable menu specially created for the occasion by Flavor Del Mar’s executive chef Brian Redzikowski. Informal modeling will highlight women’s fashions from Plaza boutiques including Peaches en Regalia, White House | Black Market, and Sunglass Hut, with jewelry and watches from Loghman Jewelers, and hair and makeup styling by Haim Salon. A portion of ticket proceeds and 100 percent of opportunity drawing sales will benefit the Challenged Athletes Foundation’s Operation Rebound, a premier sports and fitness program for American military personnel, veterans, and first responders with permanent physical disabilities. Tickets are $35 per person.
- Riders finish Qualcomm Million Dollar Challenge in La Jolla Shores
- Del Sol Lions support blind athlete competing in San Diego Triathlon Challenge
- Health and Fitness Expo to be held Jan. 22 in Carmel Valley
- Triathlon Challenge has ‘bigger purpose’
- Flavor Del Mar opens at Del Mar Plaza
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=32614