Solana Beach Mayor Joe Kellejian endorses Steve Danon for county supervisor
Solana Beach Mayor Joe Kellejian today (March 20) announced his endorsement of Steve Danon for county supervisor. Danon is running in the Third Supervisorial District.
“I am pleased to support Steve Danon for county supervisor,” said Kellejian. “I know Steve will hit the ground running on the pro-business reforms necessary to grow our local economy and promote job-creation, on implementing measures for greater transparency and accountability in County government and on continuing to ensure that our law enforcement agencies and officials have the resources necessary to do their job for the community.”
“Additionally, it’s imperative to the success of our region that the next supervisor be an engaged partner with the cities in the District to ensure that the needs of its citizens are met. I am one of many elected officials and community leaders who are backing Steve knowing that he will be that partner. Steve has my complete support,” concluded Kellejian.
“Mayor Kellejian has shown true leadership in North County, and I am deeply honored to have his support for my campaign,” said Danon. “I am looking forward to working with Mayor Kellejian and the other elected officials in the region on the reforms I’m proposing to improve County government and on the initiatives I’ve put forward to make San Diego County more business-friendly in order to create and retain good-paying jobs.”
For more information regarding Steve Danon for county supervisor, visit www.SteveDanon.com.
- Election News: San Diego Mayor Jerry Sanders endorses Carmel Valley resident Steve Danon for County Supervisor
- Election News: Former White House physician endorses Solana Beach Deputy Mayor Dave Roberts for county supervisor
- Slater-Price endorses Solana Beach Deputy Mayor Dave Roberts
- Solana Beach council welcomes Kellejian as mayor
- Del Mar, Solana Beach council members declare candidacy for supervisor seat
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=32715