Burglary series in Carmel Valley and Del Mar Heights over, police say
By Karen Billing
The “Silver and Gold” burglary series, in which 38 homes around San Diego — including Carmel Valley and Del Mar Heights — were targeted for jewelry and valuables, is officially over.
Adrian Lee, community relations officer for the San Diego Police Department’s Northwestern Division, said that all of the burglary suspects are in custody and all evidence has been submitted for prosecution. The burglaries in the series occurred late last year and early this year.
- Burglary suspects arrested in Del Mar Heights neighborhood
- Police say Carmel Valley burglary likely part of a series
- Carmel Valley, Del Mar Heights burglary series continues, residents urged to take precautions
- Del Mar/Carmel Valley area burglary suspects linked to earlier incident
- No new burglaries reported in series
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=32864