Public input on polo fields lease missing
By Rudy and Rosanna Biller
Editor’s Note: This letter was addressed to Alex Roth at the City of San Diego, and submitted to this newspaper for publication.
Dear Mr. Roth,
On Jan 5, this newspaper ran a front page story regarding the city’s lease with the San Diego Polo Club that expires this month.
In this story you were quoted as saying “There is going to be lots and lots of opportunity for public input on this.” To date we have seen nothing further on this subject in the press or elsewhere. Since the lease expires this month it appears to us that the “opportunity” you talked about has failed to materialize.
We would appreciate getting an update from you.
- Community should have input on future plans for polo fields
- SD Polo Club to abandon public trail
- Carmel Valley planning board wants voice in polo fields use
- Del Mar to get refund for lease overcharges
- City Council agrees to negotiate Shores property lease extension
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=32859