Temporary Del Mar street closure March 30
Beginning Friday morning, March 30, at 7:30 a.m., asphalt paving in Del Mar will require the full closure of the 300 block of 9th Street, slightly east of Camino del Mar until 3:30 p.m.
Camino del Mar will also experience bicycle and single lane closures until 3:30 p.m.. Impacted businesses have been notified. Please observe all warning devices and traffic controls.
If problems are encountered, or you note a safety concern, please do not hesitate to contact the Public Works Department at GroupPublicWorks@delmar.ca.us, or contact Public Works Deputy Director, Joe Bride, at 858-755-3294 extension 417.
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Bridge closure this weekend
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Bridge closure evening of Feb. 2, this weekend
- Temporary lane closure on Lomas Santa Fe Drive starting Monday, Dec. 12
- Torrey Pines road closure postponed
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Road closures start tonight, Jan. 6
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=33134