Oppose the plastic bag ban in Solana Beach
By F. Layton
In regard to the Solana Beach plastic bag ban: It is proved that for every letter written to a newspaper, 200 people have spoken. Hopefully, this letter applies.
Government is overstepping boundaries. A directive to bag one’s garbage before putting it in the can was given for some purpose. However, now the bag will be banned.
No plastic bag under this household’s control is ever without a recycled use. Should Solana Beach ban single-use plastic bags, Encinitas becomes the city of choice for purchasing all items.
The use of canvas bags is important. (But) there are products that are incompatible with canvas, e.g. roasted chicken.
Definitely count this household as being against single-use plastic bag ban.
- Plastic bag recycling plan promoted by Solana Beach
- City of Solana Beach takes to plastic bag recycling program
- Solana Beach plastic ban in the bag
- SB’s ‘bag lady’ targets dry cleaner plastic covers
- SD council considers plastic bag ban
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=33293