Carmel Valley woman pleads not guilty to drowning son
By City News Service
A Carmel Valley woman has pleaded not guilty to murder and assault charges in connection with the drowning of her 4-year-old autistic son.
Thirty- six-year-old Patricia Corby allegedly drowned her son Daniel in the bathtub of their Torrey Hills apartment last Saturday. She faces 25 years to life in prison if convicted.
- Carmel Valley mother accused of killing son to appear in court
- Son pleads not guilty to murdering Solana Beach woman
- Woman pleads not guilty to felony charges
- Carmel Valley mother arrested on suspicion of killing son
- Rancho Bernardo man pleads not guilty to stabbing neighbor
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=33392