Optimists feature climber with celebral palsy
The Del Mar-Solana Beach Optimist Club held a dinner March 21 at Lomas Santa Fe Country Club.
At the event, Stephen Wampler shared his story of being the first person with cerebral palsy to conquer El Capitan in Yosemite National Park.
Photos: Jon Clark
- Video feature: Veterans Day at La Colonia Park
- Paws in the Park held at La Colonia Park
- Del Mar/Solana Beach Optimist Club host dinner
- Solana Beach Little League season opens
- NCL fathers and daughters rehearse for the big day
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=33419