Earth Day beach cleanup and presentation planned in Del Mar
Join the Del Mar Foundation’s Hospitality Committee and Keep Del Mar Clean on Earth Day, Sunday, April 22, from 3-5 p.m. at Del Mar Powerhouse (1658 Coast Blvd., Del Mar, CA 92014).
The beach cleanup will take place at 3 p.m. (all equipment will be provided) and at 4 p.m. a presentation will take place on “How We Can Make a Positive Difference on Our Planet.” Refreshments will be served.
For more information, visit www.delmarfoundation.org.
- Del Mar Foundation invites residents to Summer Kick-off Beach Party June 5
- Sign up now for Coastal Cleanup Day
- Surfrider pitches in on beach cleanup
- Private sector aids in coastal cleanup
- Surf shop Envirosurfer aids cleanup
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=33509