Del Mar’s San Dieguito Lagoon Day 2012 to be held April 22
Del Mar’s San Dieguito Lagoon Day 2012 will be held Sunday, April 22, at 11 a.m., at the Powerhouse, 1658 Coast Blvd.
The featured event speaker is Dr. Reinhard E. Flick, Center for Coastal Studies, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD. Learn about “Sea Level Rise, Beach Erosion, and Coastal Flooding in the Context of Climate Change — What’s expected for San Dieguito Lagoon and neighboring coastal areas.”
Awards will also be made to finalists in the annual Lagoon Day Photo Contest, along with a display of selected entries.
No admission charge. Light refreshments will be served.
Lagoon Day 2012 is presented by the Del Mar Lagoon Preservation Committee.
- Del Mar: Lagoon Day Celebration is April 17
- Del Mar increases protection of San Dieguito Lagoon
- Opinion: San Dieguito Lagoon restoration nears completion
- San Dieguito Lagoon Restoration Project dedicated
- Lagoon walk honors Finnell, raises funds for Del Mar Community Connections program
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=33805