Experts to speak at Earth Day lunch forum in Solana Beach
Solana Beach Presbyterian Church is presenting an Earth Day lunch forum “The Church and the State Confront Climate Change: as Allies or Adversaries?” The forum will be held on Sunday, April 22, from noon -1:30 p.m. in Debin Hall.
The Creation Care team at Solana Beach Presbyterian Church will host a forum that will include Dr. Dave Pierce, a leading climate scientist from Scripps Institute of Oceanography; Dr. April Maskiewicz, an environmental science professor from Point Loma Nazarene University; Lesa Heebner, a Solana Beach city council member; and Thia Hobson, a theologian from SBPC.
Bring your questions and concerns and join in this crucial conversation. Please register on line www.solanapres.org for the $5 lunch as soon as possible. The church campus is at 120 Stevens Ave., Solana Beach, at the corner of Lomas Santa Fe and Stevens Ave.
- Solana Beach Environmental Forum held
- Solana Beach Presbyterian Church offers Reagan Library tour
- Solana Beach City Council approves Presbyterian Church renovation
- Solana Beach Presbyterian Church Senior Center to preview upcoming trip to Sierra foothills
- Solana Beach Presbyterian Church renovation project approved by City Council
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=33799