Carmel Valley auxiliary to hold benefit
Get ready to rock! Tickets are still available for “Sounds of Hope for Children.” On Saturday, April 28, The LOFT at UCSD will be transformed into the hippest lounge and performance venue in town for “In the Name of Love”— a one-night-only party, that includes dinner, drinks, live auction and music by the nationally recognized U2 tribute band Joshua Tree to benefit Rady’s new Discovery Program for Pediatric Research.
The members of the Carmel Valley Unit of Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary have been hard at work orchestrating the eighth annual “Sounds of Hope for Children” concert event. This year the gals decided to ditch the “black tie” and gowns in exchange for a chic and fun nightclub atmosphere inspired by the rock music of U2. Tickets are just $155 per guest (21 and up only) and are still available. The April 28 event begins at 6:30 p.m.
To learn more about Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary, make a donation, or purchase tickets to “Sounds of Hope for Children 2012,” visit www.chacv.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 717-1398.
- Carmel Valley Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary Unit gets U2 tribute band to provide Sounds of Hope
- Carmel Valley Unit of Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary to host ‘Spring Boutique 2012’ March 6 at CRUSH
- Carmel Valley Unit of Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary to host Sounds of Hope benefit
- Del Mar Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary to hold fundraiser at En Fuego Cantina
- Carmel Valley Auxiliary hosts ‘Cheers to Children’
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=33846