New Del Mar Beach Safety Center near completion
The Friends of the Powerhouse recently announced that the new Beach Safety Center (Lifeguard Tower) is ahead of schedule and will be finished before the summer rush.
The project includes a new walkway, and garden area. Groundbreaking took place on Oct. 3, 2011 and construction started Oct. 19.
A grand opening celebration will be announced in the near future.
There is still time for everyone to participate. Staff lockers are $350; bricks are $250; and planks for the new walkway are $1,000.
Please call 858-755-1641 or go online to www.friendsofthepowerhouse.org.
- Lifeguard tower (Safety Center) groundbreaking set for Oct. 3
- Help celebrate the Powerhouse Tot Lot’s 10th birthday
- Del Mar: Friends of the Powerhouse’s casino night to help raise money for new Beach Safety Center and Lifeguard Headquarters
- Del Mar City Council approves design plan changes for new Beach Safety Center
- Del Mar Foundation announces completion of drinking fountain at Dog Beach
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=33860