Celebration of Life to be held for Marilyn N. Shaw
A Celebration of Life for Marilyn N. Shaw will be held on April 29 from 2 to 4 p.m. at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church in Del Mar. Mrs. Shaw served on the Del Mar Union School District board for many years. She led efforts to extend Torrey Pines Reserve, to preserve Crest Canyon and to open the La Jolla Playhouse. Mrs. Shaw died in San Francisco on March 29.
St. Peter’s Church is located at 334 14th Street Del Mar, CA 92014; (858) 755-1616.
- UCSD astrophysicist wins Shaw Prize in Astronomy
- Memorial set for Rotarian Chuck Ayars
- La Jolla Playhouse foundation receives $900K grant
- Playhouse opens next Page to Stage production
- Celebration of Don Coryell’s life scheduled for July 12
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=33954