CEO thrives on interaction with staff and patients in new role at Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns
By Kathy Day
Two weeks into her new job as CEO of Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns Trisha Khaleghi received an e-mail from a staff member that made her day.
The individual, someone whose name she didn’t recognize, thanked her for how visible she had been since she took over.
Khaleghi, a Carmel Valley resident who joined Sharp HealthCare in 1991 as director of Oncology Services and became vice president of Clinical Services in 2009, was particularly taken by the note, she said, because she likes being visible.
For full article visit www.ranchosantafereview.com/?p=8794.
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital names Carmel Valley resident new chief executive officer
- Sharp integrates palm-scanning patient ID technology
- Carmel Valley resident joins medical staff at Rady Children’s hospital
- Local VP named to leadership program
- Fravel assumes role of Thoroughbred Club president, general manager
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=33915