Earth Day beach clean up and presentation is April 22
Join the Del Mar Foundation’s Hospitality Committee and Keep Del Mar Clean on Earth Day, Sunday, April 22, from 3-5 p.m. at Del Mar Powerhouse (1658 Coast Blvd., Del Mar, CA 92014). The beach clean up will take place at 3 p.m. (all equipment will be provided) and at 4 p.m. a presentation will take place on “How We Can Make a Positive Difference on Our Planet.” Refreshments will be served. For more information, visit www.delmarfoundation.org.
- Earth Day beach cleanup and presentation planned in Del Mar
- Del Mar’s San Dieguito Lagoon Day 2012 to be held April 22
- Experts to speak at Earth Day lunch forum in Solana Beach
- Children’s Spring Festival and Egg Hunt to be held April 16 in Solana Beach
- Del Mar: ‘Free Flight Bird Sanctuary’ presentation to be held in Solana Beach
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=34044