The Living Studio of Del Mar to hold benefit for San Dieguito River Valley Conservancy
The Living Studio of Del Mar will host a wine and cheese benefit for the public to benefit San Dieguito River Valley Conservancy on Sunday April 29, from 2 to 5 p.m.
The Living Studio, located at 1011 Camino Del Mar, Suite 100 in Del Mar, will donate 10 percent of the event’s sales to this environmentally-focused nonprofit.
The Living Studio specializes in hand-made glass gardens (terrariums) and Glass Garden workshops taught twice weekly by owner Elizabeth Levine.
The Living Studio is the only shop in North County that sells, and teaches how to create, these beautiful mini-gardens.
The shops speciality focuses on handmade local artisan jewelry, and natural fiber clothing. Unique home decor and furniture is eco-friendly and equally appealing.
Elizabeth Levine (a jewelry designer, professional studio photographer and former health care practitioner) envisioned “a shop where people could find beautifully crafted pieces made by talented local artists inspired by the natural world.”
The Living Studio also donates a portion of sales to the Helen Woodward Animal Center, as well.
For more information, call 858-259-1011; www.thelivingstudio.net; www.facebook.com/thelivingstudio,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Living Studio of Del Mar to hold benefit for San Dieguito River Valley Conservancy
- Carmel Valley business to hold Feb. 5 benefit
- Solana Beach surf shop to hold Surf Sale, Rock Concert and benefit sidewalk party Sept. 3
- San Dieguito River Park Trail Patrol training scheduled
- Del Mar Rendezvous fundraiser to benefit San Dieguito Boys & Girls Clubs
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=34036