Top author to address global healthcare
New York Times best-selling author T.R. Reid, a correspondent and reporter with NPR and PBS, will present a seminar based on his book, “The Healing of America: A Global Quest for Better, Cheaper, and Fairer Health Care,” at 5 p.m. on Monday, April 30, at AMN Healthcare, 12400 High Bluff Drive in San Diego. The cost to attend is $25 before April 23 and $30 after that date. Space is limited and reservations for the three-hour session are required by calling UC San Diego Extension at 858-534-9999 and referencing the TR Reid Healthcare Seminar and Section ID 090148.
- NPR correspondent T.R. Reid to address global healthcare in Carmel Valley
- Recovery training funds available for healthcare IT jobs
- Register now for Del Mar Easter Egg Hunt
- Del Mar Foundation sponsors ‘Meet, Eat & Greet’
- Del Mar Healthcare Fund grants increase services for older adults
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=33947