Torrey Pines High School Rummage Sale to be held April 28
The annual Torrey Pines High School Foundation Rummage Sale, sponsored by Coldwell Banker Carmel Valley, is Saturday, April 28, from 7-11 a.m. Items for sale include furniture, antiques, children’s items, clothing, tools, books, art, lamps, sporting goods, jewelry and much more. Please help this local high school’s deserving students. All proceeds benefit TPHS students. Bring your appetite and enjoy a delicious Pancake Breakfast hosted by the TPHS Foundation.
North San Diego County Association of Realtors will be providing a document shredding drop off in the front of the school from 9 a.m. to noon. Limit three standard (12×15”) storage boxes. Donations are appreciated!
The Rummage Sale will take place in the back parking lot of Torrey Pines High School, 3710 Del Mar Heights Road, San Diego, CA 92130. For more information, call 858-793-3551.
- Torrey Pines High School Foundation Rummage Sale is April 30
- Torrey Pines High School Foundation holds rummage sale
- Realtors Shredfest event to be held at Torrey Pines High
- Shoppers find treasures at Torrey Pines High School
- Buy tickets now for Torrey Pines High School Winter Formal
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=33936