Torrey Pines students shine at Greater San Diego Science and Engineering Fair
The following Torrey Pines High School students earned honors at the Science Fair held March 20 – 25:
• Apoorva Mylavarapu (10) – First place in Animal Science and Sweepstakes winner, qualifying to go on to the INTEL International Science and Engineering Fair.
• Mike Wu (12) and Madhu Krishnan (12) – First place in computer science and Sweepstakes runner-up.
• Other first place winners: Melodyanne Cheng (11) – Biochemistry; Charulata Sinha (9) – Microbiology; and Seung Hwan Lee (11) – Electrical & Mechanical Engineering.
• Second place winners: Amanda Gao (11) – Chemistry; Alison Chan (11) and Jake Leung (11) – Biochemistry; Joshua Send (10) – Electrical and Mechanical Engineering; Sarah Bhattacharjee (10) and Peter Khaw (10) – Medicine and Health; Justin Lio (10) – Biochemistry; Pin-Cheng Chen (10) – Chemistry; and Ching Hwa (Anita) Chen (11) – Environmental and Transportation Engineering.
- Local students shine at Science and Engineering Fair
- Canyon Crest Academy students honored at Science & Engineering Fair
- Torrey Pines High School students win big in science and technology competition
- Canyon Crest Academy QUEST presents engineering, science and technology career event
- Torrey Pines High School violinist a winner at music competition
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=33900