Trivia game fun at research benefit
Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute will host its fourth annual “Bring It!” event at the Del Mar Fairgrounds Activity Center, from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday, April 27 in support of stem cell research. This year’s reality show theme will challenge guests to answer trivia questions and participate in a variety of games. The event includes a cocktail reception with gourmet bites and entertainment, and then the games begin with attendees seated in teams of 10, competing for the title of 2012 Bring It! champion.
Tickets from $200 are available at www.sanfordburnhamevents.org/bringit or from Chelsea Luedeke at (858) 795-5239.
- Poker tournament to benefit pediatric cancer research
- Cancer research fundraiser set for Oct. 15
- ‘Casabarka’ benefit goes to the dogs
- Public invited to UCSD video game fest
- Tickets on sale for ‘Chefs’ benefit
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=34000