‘Sounds of Hope for Children’
Members of the Carmel Valley Unit of Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary (www.chacv.org) hosted the eighth annual “Sounds of Hope for Children” concert and fundraiser April 28 at the LOFT at UCSD.
The party included dinner, drinks, live auction, and music by U2 tribute band Joshua Tree. Proceeds benefit Rady’s new Discovery Program for Pediatric Research.
Photos: Rob McKenzie
The. This year the gals decided to ditch the “black tie” and gowns in exchange for a chic and fun nightclub atmosphere inspired by the rock music of U2. Tickets are just $155 per guest (21 and up only) and are still available. The April 28 event begins at 6:30 p.m.
To learn more about Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary, make a donation, or purchase tickets to “Sounds of Hope for Children 2012,” please visit www.chacv.org, email email@example.com or call (619) 717-1398.
- Carmel Valley Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary Unit gets U2 tribute band to provide Sounds of Hope
- Carmel Valley Unit of Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary to host Sounds of Hope benefit
- Sounds of Hope concerts benefits Rady Children’s Hospital’s Autism Discovery Institute
- Carmel Valley auxiliary to hold benefit
- Carmel Valley Unit of Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary to host ‘Spring Boutique 2012’ March 6 at CRUSH
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=34716