Skin Authority offers two ways to celebrate National Teacher Appreciation Week
Pink slips. Packed classrooms. Not enough supplies for students. America’s teachers have a lot on their plates. A survey by the National School Supply and Equipment Association found that teachers spent a total of $1.3 billion out of pocket on classroom supplies during the 2010 school year. For Teacher Appreciation Week, leading healthy skin lifestyle company Skin Authority and nearly 50 top spas and resorts invite you to help put your favorite teacher’s face in the spotlight.
Through May 14, which includes Teacher Appreciation Week (7-11), “Touch Transforms Teachers” offers two ways to touch the hearts of teachers:
1. Nominate: Share the story of why your favorite teacher makes a difference in your life and nominate that teacher to win a Skin Authority spa facial experience via Skin Authority’s Facebook contest. Through May 14, written nominations will be accepted on Skin Authority Touch Transforms Teachers Contest. Top finalists will receive $50 Skin Authority gift cards.
2. Donate: For every customer who purchases $50 or more of Skin Authority product from www.skinauthority.com or a participating retail location through May 14, Skin Authority will donate a free $50 gift certificate to a teacher of their choice. Gift certificates will be delivered by e-mail to the teacher and will include a personalized message from the donor. The list of participating locations is available online at Skin Authority.
For more information and locations, visit www.skinauthority.com
- Courts mark Juror Appreciation Week
- Winston School teacher selected to judge national youth arts contest
- Airport offers free holiday gift wrapping
- Airport offers gift wrapping for passengers
- Sammy’s Woodfired Pizza offers teachers free tapas
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=34844