Solana Pacific students recognized at Solana Beach school board meeting
Each year the Solana Pacific PTA sponsors the Reflections program, which challenges students to be creative in their response to a specific theme.
The theme for the 2011-2012 school year was “Diversity Means…” Four students from Solana Pacific Elementary School were recognized at the Solana Beach school board meeting on April 26. Congratulations to: Chloe Chan, Award of Merit, Artwork; Stella Chung, Award of Merit, Artwork; Emmie Yao, Award of Excellence, Literature; Kayla Surovsky, Award of Merit, Musical Composition.
- Students ‘Wow’ with artwork
- Solana Beach sisters to perform in Moxie Theater’s ‘Seussical Jr.’
- Solana Beach students’ artwork featured at San Diego Art Institute
- Solana Pacific art sale/open house
- Solana Beach School District selects new superintendent
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=34894