Talk on a ‘healthy heart’ to be held June 13 in Del Mar
“Maintaining a Healthy Heart” is the topic to be discussed by Mark Kalina, M.D., on Wednesday, June 13, at 2 p.m. at the Del Mar Library. The event is sponsored by Del Mar Community Connections and is open to the public.
Dr. Kalina, a medical doctor and internist who received his degree from Case-Western University, envisions a new paradigm in medicine. He notes that “We have arrived at a time of incredible possibility for healing and transformation.” He will discuss new frontiers in ways to maintain a healthy heart.
Because of limited space, reservations are required. Please call 858-792-7565 or contact email@example.com.
- Del Mar cardiologist, who fled persecution as a boy in Romania, helps North County residents lead heart-healthy lives
- Art that comes straight from the heart
- Heart heath: Matters of the heart
- ‘Food Dude’ discusses healthy living for Friends
- Free compost workshop to be held Dec. 10 at Center for a Healthy Lifestyle
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=35426