Solana Beach kids hold youth rock concert benefit
Solana Beach students held a youth rock concert and benefit on May 11 at Skyline Elementary Activity Center.
Four youth bands came together to perform at the event. Bands including Last Minute, Dropping the Slushy, The Indecisives, and The Styrotones rocked out to raise money for Surfaid International, a nonprofit organization that helps people with malaria prevention, health education, clean water projects, and emergency preparedness in remote villages of Indonesia.
- Solana Beach kids to hold youth rock concert benefit
- Solana Beach surf shop to hold Surf Sale, Rock Concert and benefit sidewalk party Sept. 3
- Solana Beach resident named director of SurfAid International
- Solana Beach concert will aid kids with complex congenital heart disease
- Solana Beach and Del Mar area Toastmasters Youth Leadership Program graduates CCA students
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=35903