Surf BU9 White Team Forest Memorial Day Cup Finalists
Congratulations to the Surf Boys U9 White Team for making it to the finals in the Nott’s Forest Cup Memorial Day Tournament held May 26 – 27. The team, coached by Kely Jacobson, played 3 hard games to make it to the championship. They played tough in the finals, tying the game and forcing it into overtime. Congratulations on a great start to the season!
- Surf B-U9 White Team finalists at Albion Cup Soccer Tournament
- Surf Boys U-9 Premier team tops at tournament
- Surf Soccer GU11 team takes first in SoCal Cup Classic
- Surf Boys U8 White Team wins U9 Championship
- Surf Boys U8 White Team wins Crown City Classic Tournament
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=35787