North Torrey Pines Road evening closures begin June 11
Beginning Monday, June 11, at 9 p.m., bridge construction work will require the full road closure of North Torrey Pines Road from the Torrey Pines State Beach parking lot to Carmel Valley Road.
The road will be closed to pedestrian, vehicular, and bicycle traffic until 6 a.m.on Tuesday, June 12.
Evening closures are scheduled to continue through Saturday morning, June 16. Detours will divert southbound traffic to Carmel Valley Road and northbound traffic to Genesee Avenue, via Interstate 5.
Pedestrians and bicyclists will be diverted around the closure via Carmel Valley Road and the Torrey Pines State Beach parking lot.
- North Torrey Pines Road to close evening of Sept. 16
- North Torrey Pines Road closures Nov. 20-24
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Road closures start tonight, Jan. 6
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Bridge closure evening of Feb. 2, this weekend
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Bridge closure this weekend
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=36051