Chipotle Mexican Grill to open in Carmel Valley
A Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurant will open at the end of June at the old location for the Pat & Oscar’s Carmel Valley restaurant (3881 Valley Centre Drive, San Diego, 92130).
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. is a chain of restaurants in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada specializing in burritos and tacos, founded by Steve Ells in 1993 and based in Denver, Colorado.
Ellis “started Chipotle with the idea that food served fast did not have to be a typical fast food experience. Today, Chipotle continues to offer a focused menu of burritos, tacos, burrito bowls (a burrito without the tortilla) and salads made from fresh, high-quality raw ingredients, prepared using classic cooking methods and served in a distinctive atmosphere.” For more information, visit www.Chipotle.com.
- The Habit Burger Grill to open in Solana Beach
- Carmel Valley Pat & Oscar’s closes
- Smashburger to open Del Mar location on Aug. 4
- Carmel Valley’s ‘Sam the Cooking Guy’ continues to sizzle with new book ‘Just Grill This!’
- Founder of Taco Bell dies at 86 at his Rancho Santa Fe home
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=36080