Torrey Pines High Math Open House
Torrey Pines High School hosted a Math Open House on May 29 in the gym.
Guests enjoyed a showcase of advanced math courses such as Calculus II, Calculus III, Linear Algebra and Advanced Topics in Mathematics II. Students from Abby Brown’s classes presented projects representing their knowledge in various math topics. The students’ work incorporated extensive use of mathematical programming technology.
Photos: Jon Clark
- Torrey Pines High School's Advanced Math Open House is May 19
- Torrey Pines High School’s Advanced Math Open House is May 19
- Torrey Pines High School Advanced Math Open House
- Local high schools combine forces to win Stanford Math Tournament
- Torrey Pines High School celebrates Chinese New Year
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=36250