Del Mar Heights Village Center sale expected to close by mid-summer
The purchase of the Del Mar Heights Village Center (west of I-5 on Del Mar Heights Rd. at Mango Drive) by Donahue Schriber is expected to close by mid-summer, according to Elizabeth Schreiber, vice president and general manager for Donahue Schriber. Schreiber said she could not give more details on the purchase until the sale is final. Donahue Schriber also owns the Del Mar Highlands Town Center, located at Del Mar Heights Rd. and El Camino Real.
- Del Mar Highlands Town Center movie theater to close Jan. 3 for renovation
- Input sought on center upgrade
- Carmel Valley Red Robin to close at Del Mar Highlands
- City of Del Mar, state close to agreement on fairgrounds sale
- Del Mar Highlands shopping center supports local art education
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=36378