I-5/SR56 DEIR public comment period extended to July 17
The Draft Environmental Impact Report (EIR)/ Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for the Interstate 5 (I-5)/State Route 56 (SR 56) Interchange Project was released for public review and comment. In response to requests by the community, Caltrans has extended the public comment period until July 17.
Comments can be submitted via letter or email using the following address: Shay Lynn Harrison, Chief Environmental Analyst, Caltrans, District 11, 4050 Taylor Street, San Diego, CA 92110; Email: I-5_SR_56_Interchange_Draft_EIR_EIS@dot.ca.gov.
A public meeting on this topic was held June 13 at Del Mar Hills Academy. For a story on the meeting, visit www.delmartimes.net or see the June 21 issue of this newspaper.
- Public comment period ends for fairgrounds draft EIR
- Del Mar shares results of revitalization public comment period
- Carmel Valley: Public comment period on Kilroy project coming soon
- Carmel Valley One Paseo draft EIR comment deadline extended to May 29
- Caltrans to hold I-5/SR56 project meeting at Del Mar Hills Academy
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=36382