La Jolla Festival of the Arts to be held June 23-24
The La Jolla Festival of the Arts™, one of the most prestigious juried art shows in the country, unites talented artists, musicians and restaurateurs in support of San Diegans with disabilities this June 23-24 on University of California San Diego’s Warren Field.
The La Jolla Festival of the Arts will take place June 23 from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. and June 24 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. The festival is located at University of California San Diego, Warren Field, on the corner of Gilman Drive and Voigt Drive.
Discount tickets can be purchased online from May 1 through June 22 for $12; at the door tickets cost $14; children aged 16 years and under attend for free.
For more information or to purchase advance tickets, please visit www.LaJollaArtFestival.org.
- Artist from La Jolla Festival of the Arts to install a ‘San Diego Staple’ in Solana Beach
- Canyon Crest Academy presents ‘Festival of the Arts’ Jan. 8
- Canyon Crest festival celebrates the arts
- Pretty as a picture: La Jolla’s annual art festival has entertainment for a great cause
- San Diego ‘Moms With Issues’ present Young Leaders Film Festival June 22-24
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=36440