Woman seriously injured in bicycle accident
By City News Service
A 54-year-old woman suffered severe injuries June 14 when she crashed her bicycle on a steeply sloping Carmel Valley street, authorities reported.
The woman lost control of the bike for unknown reasons while riding north in the 11200 block of El Camino Real about 1:45 p.m., according to San Diego police.
Medics took her to a hospital for treatment of severe head trauma, SDPD Officer Frank Cali said. It was unclear if she had been wearing a helmet at the time of the crash.
- Carmel Valley surgeon killed in motorcycle accident
- Pregnant woman involved in fatal accident
- Police officer injured in Carmel Valley
- Head-on collision in Carmel Valley leaves two people injured
- Young woman robs Mira Mesa bank
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=36554