Temporary North Torrey Pines Road closure planned for June 17
On Sunday evening, June 17, bridge construction work will require the full road closure of North Torrey Pines Road from the Torrey Pines State Beach parking lot to Carmel Valley Road between 9 p.m. Sunday and 6 a.m. Monday.
The closures previously scheduled for June 14, 15, and 16 have been cancelled The closure will divert southbound traffic to Carmel Valley Road and northbound traffic to Genesee Avenue, via Interstate 5.
Pedestrians and bicyclists will be diverted around the closure via Carmel Valley Road and the Torrey Pines State Beach parking lot. Traffic controls and flagmen are in place, warning drivers of the impending work and reminding all to “Slow for the Cone Zone.”
Please observe all warning devices and traffic controls for the duration of the project.
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Bridge closure evening of Feb. 2, this weekend
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Bridge closure this weekend
- North Torrey Pines Road evening closures begin June 11
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Road closures start tonight, Jan. 6
- North Torrey Pines Bridge to temporarily close night of Feb. 1
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=36561