Local real estate industry experts gather to present home buying workshop
Future homebuyers can learn the ins and outs of buying their first home from local area experts on Saturday, June 23, at 9 a.m. The free event will be held at 11155 East Ocean Air Drive, Carmel Valley, 92130, in the RealLiving Lifestyles real estate offices.
Realtors David Hayes and Sherry Han will host a panel of real estate industry experts to discuss the home buying process, and educate the public on what it takes to become a home owner. The speakers will be discussing topics such as “Escrow/Title, Mortgage, Home Owners Insurance, Pest/Termite Control, Property Inspection, and Real Estate.”
“Educating the public on the home buying process is important for those wanting the American dream of home ownership” said David Hayes, a 16-year veteran in the real estate industry. Attendees should RSVP to email@example.com or call (858) 436-3260, ext. 126. and leave your contact information.
- Real estate agent Laurie Perry helps clients through every aspect of home-buying process
- Real estate private placement and non-traded REIT fraud: a protection guide for real estate investors
- Willis Allen real estate agents Rande Turner and Jill Wheeler list San Diego’s first Leed Home for sale
- Del Mar to explore buying fairgrounds
- TIC investment fraud: how to protect against dishonest 1031 real estate deals
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=36828