Solana Beach Historic Highway 101 upgrade project begins
Solana Beach City Council broke ground June 27 for its new $7 million refurbishment of Historic Highway 101. Construction will start on July 19 and take over a year to complete. The project will create a more walkable downtown with wide sidewalks, benches, artnodes and more parking.
Pictured are (from left): Councilwoman Lesa Heebner, Deputy Mayor Dave Roberts, Mayor Joe Kellejian, Councilmember Mike Nichols and Councilmember Tom Campbell.
- Same faces, different seats for SB council
- Special night at Solana Beach City Hall
- Solana Beach Highway 101 revitalization could begin as soon as next spring
- Nichols’ term as mayor is up
- Highway project is still in neutral
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=36988