Wine-bottling party to be held in Solana Beach on June 30, July 1
The folks at Carruth Cellars are always busy bottling up a new batch of wine, but this weekend may bring the biggest batch yet.
The Solana Beach winery is putting the community to work in bottling its new Red Tide Table Wine on June 30 and July 1 and the payoff is big for those who take part — a free bottle to take home, live music and food from Miho Gastrotruck, not to mention the big, fun party.
Live music artists include Jon Bobershaw, Andy Webb, Robert Parker, The YES Team, Megan Combs & Jonny Tar. Food from Flippin’ Pizza will also be available and attendees will get a complimentary glass of wine. The event is the winery’s biggest party of the year.
The even lasts from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. both Saturday and Sunday, and tickets are available at localwineevents.com. For more information on Carruth Cellars, located at 320 South Cedros Ave., Solana Beach, visit www.carruthcellars.com.
- ‘Wine bottling experience’ at Carruth Cellars
- Wine and Energy Soiree held in Solana Beach
- Solana Beach: Enjoy a ‘wine bottle experience’ Aug. 13
- Unitarian Universalist Fellowship fundraiser to be held In Solana Beach
- Carruth Cellars celebrates one-year anniversary with art installation
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=36975