North Coast Symphony to hold ‘Summer Spectacular’ pops concert
The North Coast Symphony, under the direction of Daniel Swem, will present “Summer Spectacular” at 2:30 p.m. on Sunday, July 29, at Seacoast Community Church, 1050 Regal Road, Encinitas.
Pops such as “The Best of the Beatles” and movie-theme and Broadway favorites, including “Carousel Waltz,” “Les Miserables,” and “Phantom of the Opera” will delight summer audiences. The suggested donation is: general $10, students/seniors $8, family $25 maximum. More information is available from the church office, 760-753-3003, or from the orchestra website www.northcoastsymphony.com.
- Coastal Communities Concert Band, students to hold concert April 29
- Carmel Valley: Summer Serenades 2011 concert series kicks off July 10
- The Winston School Summer Academy of the Arts offers summer arts intensive
- La Jolla Symphony Chorus to hold auditions on Jan. 4
- Del Mar trumpet player to be honored at upcoming concert
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=37281