Temporary North Torrey Pines Road closures scheduled
On Thursday evening, July 5, bridge construction work will require the full road closure of North Torrey Pines Road from the Torrey Pines State Beach parking lot to Carmel Valley Road between 9 p.m. Thursday, July 5, and 5 a.m. Friday, July 6.
An additional closure will be required on Monday evening, July 9, from 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Tuesday, July 10. These closures will divert southbound traffic to Carmel Valley Road and northbound traffic to Genesee Avenue, via Interstate 5. Pedestrians and bicyclists will be diverted around the closure via Carmel Valley Road and the Torrey Pines State Beach parking lot.
Pedestrians are not to use the North Torrey Pines Road Bridge or cross the railroad tracks in the area of the bridge. Please follow the posted detour route.
Questions? Contact the City of Del Mar’s Deputy Director of Public Works, Joe Bride, at (858) 755-3294.
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Road closures start tonight, Jan. 6
- North Torrey Pines Road evening closures begin June 11
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Road closure planned for June 17
- Temporary North Torrey Pines Bridge closure evening of Feb. 2, this weekend
- North Torrey Pines Road closures Nov. 20-24
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=37328