Everyone was a star on Cedros South!
With a sold-out crowd, the highly-anticipated La Femme Chic Consignment Boutique VIP One Year Anniversary Party proved that sensible fashionistas know how to shop, celebrate and save big bucks all at the same time. It’s been one year since the Boutique began fashionista makeovers for North County San Diego residents by providing “love-me” merchandise at “buy-me” prices and they recently celebrated their success at their VIP One Year Anniversary Party Fashion Show event.
The fashionistas also dug deep into their hearts, raising more than $1,300 for the local nonprofit organization the Greyhound Adoption Center.
The glamorous evening was held recently at La Femme Chic Consignment Boutique at 415 S. Cedros Ave., Suite 140 in the Design District of Solana Beach. Stop by or visit in person or on the web at www.lafemmechicconsignment.com.
- La Femme Chic Consignment Boutique to hold special anniversary fashion show
- La Femme Chic Consignment Boutique offers top designer inventory
- Solana Beach street makeover gives rise to ‘Cedros South’
- Cedros North blossoms with Trios Gallery move
- Spring comes, Cedros blooms
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=37346