San Diego Symphony’s Summer Pops series runs through Labor Day
San Diego Symphony’s annual outdoor summer concert series, The Ashford University Summer Pops, run now through Labor Day at Embarcadero Marina Park South, on San Diego Bay right behind the San Diego Convention Center.
This year’s Summer Pops performers include Roberta Flack, Doc Severinsen, The Temptations, Wilson Phillips, The Peking Acrobats, Neil Sedaka, Burt Bacharach and more. The principal Summer Pops conductor is Matthew Garbutt.
Ashford University Summer Pops concerts begin, unless otherwise noted, at 7:30 p.m., with gates opening at 6 p.m. For more information, visit www.sandiegosymphony.org
- North Coast Symphony to hold ‘Summer Spectacular’ pops concert
- Symphony event launches summer concerts on the bay
- Symphony’s new season to quench classical cravings
- Carmel Valley: Summer Serenades 2011 concert series kicks off July 10
- Carmel Valley’s Summer Serenades 2012 concert series kicks off June 24
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=37376