Del Mar, N. C. transit team up for ‘Pony Express’ ticket
Del Mar Thoroughbred Club and North County Transit District have joined forces to offer racing fans a notable way to enjoy a discounted weekend day at the races minus traffic hassles and parking fees.
The “Weekend Pony Express” combo ticket offers a three-zone Coaster pass (normally $11) and a Del Mar Clubhouse admission (normally $10) for the single low price of $13. The full-day ticket is valid on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays throughout the summer and also includes rides on NCTD’s Breeze and Sprinter.
The “Pony Express” tickets are available in all ticket vending machines at every NCTD station by pressing the “current promotions” button. Additionally, they can be pre-purchased on-line at www.GoNCTD.com/Races2012 “Pony Express” riders will be able to pick up their admission tickets at the track’s Diamond Club booth near the Stretch Run gate in close proximity to the double-decker bus stop. Schedules for any of the services can be obtained on-line at www.gonctd.com.
- Chargers playoff ticket sales start — with season ticket buy
- SPRINTER service extended for Amgen Tour
- NCTD announces deal for Breeze bus, Sprinter in May
- NCTD wins Federal Transit Administration grant for Solana Beach Transit Station
- Chargers ticket prices remain unchanged
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=37506